Friday, August 30, 2013

Nude pics of Miley Cyrus's secret marriage in Syria

I'm closing in on 5.000 hits on this blog, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the popularity of each day's blog. Most days, my goal with this blog is to express my innermost feelings on writing and on life, and ultimately turn it into a book that can inspire other writers to keep on writing their own works. However, there are days when I just want people to read me.  Today is one of those days.

I could call it Ashton envy. Did envy of you see the film, Jobs starring Ashton Kutcher? Didn't think so. I know people do watch his TV show, but have you ever heard people talk about it like they talk about Breaking Bad?  So why does Ashton Kutcher have so many twitter followers? Don't even get me started about the Kardashians. I'm pretty sure one of them has a book or two out there.

Which brings us to Miley Cyrus. Does anyone over eighteen own her album? She inspired more twerking, excuse me more tweeting that anyone else recently, much more than the pending war in Syria. The obvious suggestion is that we send Miley Cyrus to Syria.

So today, I admit it, I've put all the popular hashtags in one story and we will see how many more people than normal check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment